Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Glee

Ok this subject might be a little touchy for some people, but deal with it. I watch glee i will admit it, and a lot of the time i don't agree with what they promote on the show, especially promoting so much gays. And after a conversation i was a part of in one of my classes, it got me thinking why do i support and watch something that promotes something i disagree with very much? And my answer to that is i don't know, but i will no longer watch it. My opinion is being gay is a choice and choosing to be gay is against what i believe, and if you wanna say i'm wrong or mean for saying that go ahead i honestly could care less, and this show promotes it way too much for my liking and i'm done with it.

3 comments:

  1. Kaylen, Heather and I were just having this exact same conversation at dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've stopped watching lots of other shows because of the same problem.

    ReplyDelete