Monday, March 29, 2010

Choices

Throughout life we have all had to make choices..some easy some rather hard choices..and i have certainly made many tough choices, i chose to go on a mission, i chose to stay on my mission, i have chosen where to go to school and what to study, i have chosen my friends. All of these choices were not the easiest to make. And at first i thought i had to choose them on my own. But as i have grown and learned thats the hardest thing to do. We have so many things around us that can help us make these tough choices, whether it be our family, friends, parents, teachers, whoever. These people are all there to help us. I guess the biggest choice we can make as individuals is choose whether to go these people for help. I know at the end we need to make our own choices but we need to use all of the help that has been given to us to make these choices in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment